vrijdag 11 november 2011

Reading in Winter

Hi everyone,


While I'm writing this, the cold wind blows outside.
Although this time of the year shows beautiful nature and nice sceneries as well as spring or summer, I prefer to be inside. I like fresh air, I like snow, but I don't like cold and windy weather. Despite it's sad to say goodbye to the sun and his warmth, there's plenty of time to spend with my other beloved hobbies inside the house. Writing, watching movies and I try to pick up reading again.
Below a painting that I found on the net which I really like. It shows exactly what I feel like often when reading in winter. It's quite dark, but beautiful too.



For the actingschool I háve to read theatreplays, but I love it. At the moment I'm reading a piece of Moliére, a commedia dell Arte piece. Which reminds me of the workshop Commedia dell Arte, which was a true introduction and first impression for me. Comedy is not my favorite style, but nevertheless I hope to experiment and play that theatrestyle once again.
Me and my 'collegues' are also busy creating a new little theatrepiece (no commedia dell arte) that we will present to family and friends the 7th of january. I won't tell anything about it yet, besides that it is based on Tjechovs 'Three Sisters'.
I'll keep you updated and hope you will come to watch.


This was the Commedia dell Arte group. Unfortunately I'm not in the pic, cos I was ill the second day. But it gives you an impression of Commedia dell Arte style. This is also the same location where we'll play january 7. (Theater Het Pakhuis in Hoorn)

Love, Shanna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten