maandag 21 november 2011

Misty Days and Sweeping Brooms

What the weather is like outside at the moment, resembles my mind; misty. In nature I think mist is quite beautiful. It gives such a mysterious and peaceful atmosphere....



But in my mind, that feels terrible. I have that once in a while and then I feel the urge to clean and cleanse everything. It has nothing to do with wanting things to be hygienic really. Besides that, although I'm not the best maid in the house ;-), it's quite decently most of the time.
It comes up quite abruptely and it's like I need to do that, otherwise I won't feel relaxed. Everything has to be cleaned and cleansed: the house, my mind, my body, mailboxes and friendlists. Everything or anyone that has no meaning or addition in my life, has to be swept of the path. I know, extreme. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Sounds weighty, but it's necessary once in a while and doing it can sometimes makes you satisfied. Who else joins me in this winter cleaning? Do you have nice cleansing techniques? Let me know!


Clean kisses, Shanna

1 opmerking:

  1. I have that once in a while and then I feel the urge to clean and cleanse everything. It has nothing to do with wanting things to be hygienic really.
    sweeping brooms

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen