zondag 6 januari 2013

Seasonal Screams of Joy

Today I feel like writing in English. Still doubt if it'd be best to write my blog in English or Dutch.(what do yóu think? Let me know!) Indeed, I can practise my english writing and that's only good.

Well, I believe the people celebrated the return of the light very good at Christmas, 'cos the sun is shining pretty nice this first week of the new year! I can even smell spring and I love it so much!

Here some 'Screams of Joy' (unfortunately not in pics, because for some reason I can't upload pics at the moment through blogger)
Besides that a nice poem which was included in the puppetry that I've seen this week.


Screams of Joy

Unexpected encounters! Banana with coconut grater! The smile of baby Lina! Watching some theatre again! Being selfish sometimes!

Poem

De seizoenen of de cirkel van licht

Na duisternis zal steeds het licht weer dagen
en zelfs een lange, troosteloze nacht
die eenzaamheid en wanhoop bracht
zal in haar schoot het nieuwe leven dragen

Er zal een ochtend komen van ontwaken
waarop het licht het leven wakker kust
en de herboren schepping, uitgerust
de wonderlijkste dromen waar zal maken.



Have a nice and quiet second week of January!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten