vrijdag 13 januari 2012

Into White

Sometimes I'm just not that into words...I'm more into spheres, images or colours. And how badly I want to write a poem or lyric, it just won't happen. And it's okay.
Did you know that I truly always hated the 'colour' white? I loved black. White was just not tough. It wasn't 'metal';  it was 'weak', or just 'nothing'. I never had any white piece of clothing, I could not believe that one day I would buy something white!
Now I really do like white. The colour of purity, of healing, of the light, of tranquility. Dreams of snow and sun and snowbells coming out of the earth...
So today I'm in a real 'white-mood'. Such a day means that the colour rules my day. Quite odd, isn't it? Today I want to be surrounded by white. So, burning white candles, putting white make up on, buying white flowers and maybe even wear white clothes. (but it doesn't suit me very well) Made this blog site more white :) Now only still waiting for some snowflakes to whirl down this winter...guess I can wait till next year...
So, because I'm bad with words today, I'll close with an image of Brighid, the goddess of the upcoming light/fire and inner renewal.




Underneath another picture that I just found while searching for goddesses which appeals to me.


 Love, Shan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten