vrijdag 16 december 2011

Watery

This week was bad...... Tears, emotions (= water) and rain ruled the day. I felt bad and my dog felt bad.
I actually do like water; swimming, showering, drinking it. And a fit of weeping is sometimes necessary and can be a relief. My dog on the contrary doesn't like water at all. He doesn't swim and he doesn't even think of being outside when it's raining. I have to drag him outdoors and when he is, he walks with me but after 5 minutes he's done. (and he hasn't even pooped)

So, what do you do when you are feeling so watery and sad?
Exactly, shopping!
Buying things to keep you dry, warm and happy!
I got myself some warm sweaters and a lipstick in my favorite color red. To be sharp; 'Temptation red'. :)
And I got my dog a raincoat!


Dry and happy we'll be!

Red kisses, Shanna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten