woensdag 18 januari 2012

Caution!


Hello Kings and Queens,

Sometimes I can be a bit of a drama queen...in the bad meaning of the word. I blow things up, make myself upset. Yesterday and today I was busy with job searching, visiting the hospital for a check up and paying bills to my Health care provider. I was really stressed out by the way you are being treated as a patient nowadays and about the way Health care providers are draining the money (and energy) out of you.
Fortunately, I am bit more aware of my drama-making these days and after some tumult I can laugh about myself a little bit.
Then there's the drama thing about Drama, my acting training. I felt that I needed to make a decision; if it's right for me at this moment to continue and finish the last year. It's really a very tough decision. But this time I want to make a decision more from the heart, my head is already full of thoughts. And simplify life. How I long for things to be s-i-m-p-l-e.
Starting to make less drama in any event, I will finish this blog with a picture of my new purchased mascara 'dramatic look' from MF.


I wanted to spare on such an item, but I remembered there are a lot of crappy mascaras, so I decided to buy one that I just know is good. And of course it's a 'dramatic look' mascara, cos maybe I secretly do like to be a Drama Queen sometimes...;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten