dinsdag 23 september 2014

The Pendant of Mor- chapter 12: Mor- Unity pt 2

An unknown presence shivers down my spine
creeping in the corner of my eye
Paralyzed by all what's happening to me now
I wish for something divine

Don't be amazed I am a confidant too
There's no one to blame
for how things turned out with you
No longer can I withhold
the words that have to be told
what I am doing here, I want to tell you about........

Longing is not craving, Josephine
for the waves to throw you into something you haven't been
It's living in uncertainty and nowhere in time to have a home

Sister, you nailed me to the ground
How badly I wanted to give in, either wished to be found
by you........?

The whirlwind surrounds you
Transpose your focus inwards
You'll see you have always been
Safe and sound



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten