vrijdag 15 juni 2012

Indigo Intensity



I told you some time ago that I'm sometimes 'drawn' to a particular colour. These weeks it's purple and bluish colours.

I love everything about lavender; its colour, its scent. It's growing fast in the garden now :)
I also bought me some lavender shampoo and conditioner (from Danish brand Urtekram). Very expensive ones, but since I prefer organic care products, I decided to buy these. Turned out to be nót my favorite products. You need quite a lot of it before it will foam and your hair won't become smooth or shiny.
I forgot to get myself a lavender-coloured nailpolish, which I'd like to have. But I did buy an eyeshadow palette with this name: Indigo Intensity.


Indigo Intensity

Another association I get from the word Indigo is when it's being used as a word for Indigo Children; children-or adults- who have more creativity and empathy (and some paranormal gifts) than most people. It's a new age concept and of course there are many critics who reject the existence of these Indigo children. I see much similarity with Highly Sensitive Persons, which I am myself. (knowing this after doing research and inner work) Many children who are being called 'Indigo', are getting the label ADHD. I also thought I have ADD, but it turned out not to be the case.


My conclusion is, these different 'labels' have a lot in common, or represent just all the same; persons with the same trait and therefore often deal with the same problems in life, especially in this society based on business, money, status, power and abuse. Medical science often call it: AD(H)D or autism, new age believers or others call it: Indigo children or HSPs. Doesn't matter at all...what matters is that you and I just know what your trait is, what our strenghts and flaws are and live to that. It's easily said, 'cos I am finding it very difficult to live with my highly sensitive being. Everything is so intense all the time, much is overwhelming and when I don't answer that in a proper way, I become ill. Over and over again. And now I'm sick of it, it has to change. I have to change the way of dealing with it. How to thrive...when the world overwhelmes you...but it could be much easier than I think it is.
Last few days I was reading some blogs of HSPs and for me it's interesting because of the recognition and tools I find there and therefore more acceptance in myself. But a lot of bloggers are so open about their feelings on the internet day in and day out and I think that's not what I need to do. I want to keep my personal stuff for myself a bit either.
I now decide to nót read any HSP or buddhist book anymore in the couple of weeks. Better spend my time discovering myself within the experiences of life :)

With an intense Hug,
Shan


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten