dinsdag 17 april 2012

Your Own Style

Well, this is week eight of the Mindfulness Training. Yesterday we had our last meeting.
I'm not going to write a lot about the training, you could read some in the previous blog.
But it's a pity that it's over. Like everything that comes to an end.
But, as the trainer said: most of the time this training won't let go of you. Or it will come back later in your life. It is just that it was an intensive training and it has it's impact, because what we've learned and did in the training is so different than what we used to do or used to react.
 I already 'knew' this would be the course that I should steer, and it turned out to be true.
But I also know that this 'course' (and other choices that I'll make) won't be the course of others. And many won't understand. But I will no longer fight it. It's just my course, my style and my way. The sentence below comes from one of my most valued books. It keeps inspiring me:

' There's very little you can't do, if you find a way to do it in your own style'.

Now it's up to me, and to you, to find this way. Not easy. But it'll be worth it.
It should now be clear that I'm not referring to fashion when I was talking about Your Own Style (like creating your own clothing style or wanting to be 'different','original' or 'setting a trend'). No, I just mean; finding your own needs, the true you and live the way that is best for you (and will not harm others, of course)



I wish us all good luck finding our own style. Or continue to live this life in your own style, if you already found it!

Love, Shan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten