zondag 17 augustus 2014

The Pendant of Mor- chapter 10: The Quest of Josephine- Bon Voyage

- It's the symbol I carry all my life-

- It's not a bad sign after all!-

- Who was that wonderful man?-

It's just a tale, nothing more, nothing less...

I'm knocking on your door, who answers
I'm knocking on this immense door, who opens?
The anger takes life, blows itself up and waits
for you to be strangled
So answer the door, can't take it no more
Reveal yourself!

- Haha, foolish girl!-

Search it, blame it, fight it, frame it
Search it,  name it, find and reframe it
Whenever a star falls from the sky
I can't help myself wondering why
she's  not here waiting bedside
Cover me up, kiss me goodnight

If nobody answers and neither will I
my life will now end
Is it my wish to die?
When everything took over me
and left no spot unfilled
I was a choiceless being
But still I have free will




c Shanna 2009

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten