zaterdag 8 maart 2014

The Pendant of Mór- chapter 3: High Tide



Pic taken in Czech Republic, 2009


Mr Daniels:
Can I see her, sister Catherine?

SC:
Of course, follow me to her cradle.

(footsteps up the stairs)

Ssht...she's asleep..

Mr Daniels:
Isn't she beautiful?

Mrs Daniels:
Yes, she is...

SC:
Please, let's sit down and look at the transferpapers...

(turning pages and ballpoints scratching)

Mr Daniels:
Ok, I think we're all done..
You must know we appreciate the love and care you gave our little Josephine...

SC:
I did what I had to do.

Mr Daniels:
I think we should go. We have a long journey ahead of us. Goodbye Sister!

SC:
Oh, wait! I almost forget something...it's in the drawer.
This pendant is what she was wearing when she arrived here. I don't knnow what it is, but save it for her until she gets some older, okay?

Mr Daniels:
Uh..okay...

SC:
Now go! God bless you and the little Josephine!

SC:
Don't worry my dear, it'll be alright
In this endless sea there's land in sight
Drift along with the stream of life
You've got oceans of time
In God's hands you will thrive
Find your own shelter wherever you may roam
Gods House will be your sanctuary
Your seeds are now sown
Bring your harvest and you will be...free...






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten